Christ is the foundation of Guardian Angels Catholic School, where pastors, administration, teachers, parents, and students, work together as a Catholic family, centered on Christ, to serve our Church, our school, and our community with a focus on faith, academic excellence, and the celebration of each unique child.
Statement of Beliefs
With the goal of moral and spiritual growth, we believe that
· We must proclaim the gospel message of Jesus, build faith communities, celebrate through worship and serve others.
· Each student is a unique child of God and must be valued.
With the goal of personal and social growth, we believe that
· Commitment to creating confident, life-long learners that will become productive members of society is paramount.
· Mutual respect amongst and between the students, staff and parents creates a wholesome, Christ-filled learning environment.
· Student spiritual, emotional, academic and physical growth must remain a priority.
With the goal of academic excellence, we believe that
· Parents are the primary educators of their children
· Students should learn in a variety of ways and be actively involved in their learning.
· A safe and healthy learning environment promotes success and is everyone’s responsibility.
· On-going evaluation and improvement of the curriculum is crucial to the development of a sound educational program